Hypersensitivity of Me

          As student, it's okay for me to give more attention to what I reach. I know, I have to study hard, give a special concern to my school and all those assignments. It's all I do to give a success for me, people around the world, and my parents especially. But there is something that I have to give more attention to. It's about success and failure. That's the point that till now I haven't studied about it. Poor !!
          An experience I remember about. One day I was facing mid-test. At that day I was studying bout a subject, then the marks of accountancy came. I failed to do most of the problems of accountancy subject, that finally my mark was bad. You know what I did then? CRYING! *what a spoiled boy, huh?*
          The other example of me taken from what I got yesterday. I completely exciting receiving a report from LIA, my English Course. The report was written about the resume of my achievements in last three months. When I opened it, what a surprise!! what a new point of achievement I had!! Welcome to High Intermediate-4 :) but the marks of HI-3 was worse than HI-2 and HI-1. I was sad, and asked to myself, "How could I reach the marks like that?" What an ungrateful boy I was.
          From the two experience I told, I just understand that I'm very hypersensitive about marks, either achievements. I mentally bad. I'm not ready for a success. Yes, it's kind of a new important thing I got from some experience. To be graduated from a success, people have to be ready facing failure and success. Have good achievements, be grateful, but not too much. Have failure, be more patient and work harder. That's the point! Success :)