Night Performance


The day’s comin’. Our preparation’s done. Our hope, prays, and efforts to give our best would be proven at that day. It wasn’t late at 2 o’clock, all students at eleventh grade showed their “kerempongan” to prepare from dresses and make-up. I saw some classrooms that are full of laugh and some screams (?) because of the performance that they would perform at that time. I also “rempong” caused of joining smapa choir. My friends and I had to sing that day as the opening of ensemble concert. We sang “Berkibarlah Benderaku” and “Montor-Montor Cilik”.
The place where we performed was being conjured. It was quiet beautiful and seemed romantic. Huahaha in fact, I haven’t known about romantic condition. But if you can imagine, there were some big curtains, some lampions, a red carpet, and beautiful colorful lighting. Some cute chairs full with some bookstands made “Aula SMA 4 Semarang” became a true concert place. Moreover, my class from XI IPA 8 showed at late afternoon. It was at 18.15. Actually the schedule was declined 15 minutes. Therefore, when maghrib time was almost up, my friends and I just pray maghrib. When we finished our pray, Adzan Isya was heard. Of course, we were sad. First, the postponement of the schedule was wrong. Second, our time to take our picture was being cut because we didn’t have enough time to make it. Third, It was ‘eman-eman’ to wash some parts of our body, especially for ladies that are just made-them-up. And fourth, our time to pray was also decreased. But for me, we’ve given the best.
From the first we entered the room, our class video was being played. I believe that our video was profoundly different with the other class’s video. That’s not the other videos were bad or ours was the best. Exactly the other videos were good. Uwmm, every video had its own plus point. It made my class’s video was different among all.
After the video was played, it's my class's turn to show what we've prepared before. it's all done, great. we got "The Most Amazing Class". even my friends and I don't know bout what's the meaning of that kind of award, but we appreciated out efforts by interpreting each other~