Party for Putri

Last Tuesday was very special for my close friend, Putri. She celebrated her sixteenth birthday. Actually at that day we did not to go to school because my classmates and I didn't have any important thing to do there. Yea, just some of students in the class including Putri that went to school to do some assignments and get more informations. Cus I loved her as a good friend, I gave her some prayers at 00.03 a.m at that Tuesday via twitter, and she replied happily via twitter too.

Putri, My classmates, and I, didn't have any celebration like party or another special activity. Just said happy birthday to her and continued our activity. But behind Putri, Ifo, Hayyu, Odi, Irma, Mona, and I had a plan to make surprise to Putri on Wednesday. -I'm sorry to my friends because I came late to school. They had waited me approximately 30 minutes or maybe an hour, I'm sorry friends :)- After that we came into the classroom with bringing a cute tart cake complete with candles formed one and six, then sang a birthday song to Putri. She was very happy and enjoyed her time with us and the other classmates.

At the next Thursday, that was the time to gather with zuhri and the gank (?) Yep, Cameroon. Ahsin came first, the Dita, than I came at ten minutes to five p.m. Until fifteen six o'clock, Agus and Ajie came to Putri's house. Anggun and Ian were not coming, Nastiti and Farhan (Putri's) told us that they wouldn't come to Putri's Syukuran.

Something made Putri disappointed was the time when Farhan told Putri (on Tuesday) that he wouldn't come to Putri's house. At that time, Putri looked so upset and it made her mood became down. As far as I knew, she updated her twitter status like this : disappointed indeed. I asked her why, and she DM-ed me that her sweetheart couldn't come on Wednesday cus Farhan had to go somewhere far away from Semarang with his family, and she said that she was totally bad mood. I just replied to be patient and I said that her best friends and I would come to give her more fun.

Kha -__- after Maghrib, Nastiti came with bringing a tart cake special for Dita, Ajie, and Putri which have birthday December 6, 8, and 13. But you know what? The candles were broken. Finally Putri decided to use candles from the tart cake from her classmates. Then all of us sang Birthday Song togetherm then 3 of us blew the candle (?) --> It happened two times because at the first time they blew I hadn't record yet :p

After that we played together, we sang, we joke, and did something fun. Suddenly the door opened while tadaa, Farhan was coming with special tart cake with complete with candle. Putri looked so surprising and she didn't realize that her half heart (?) was in front of her eyes. But unfortunately Ahsin had home before Nastiti and Farhan came. She had to prepared for her trip to Bali in the morning of the next day.

Oh ya, when Farhan came, not only Putri, but also Dita, Nastiti, and I felt so surprising with Farhan's coming. Actually I knew that Farhan would give his sweetheart a surprise, but I didn't tell to Putri :p. In a minute the condition became warmer and we felt that we're a big happy family ckakaka.

Finished eating cake and joking each other, the sweetest memory came to us, when we talked about our own story. Someone that had not yet told about his/her story was me. When I was opening uber social, some of my best friends that were contained Agus, Farhan, Dita, Nastiti, and Putri asked me who was I fallin' in love with. Yea, I answered that I was not feelin' love with someone, but I was admiring someone who was smart, rajin sholat, rajin ngaji, adolenscent, and such a good listener. She was *red penciled* he he. Before I answered, actually Dita and Nastiti had a same feeling for me to answer, that was same feeling like my answer. Just admired, not loved.

The party finished when we had a dinner together. My dad called me when I was eating the sixth bribe. He asked for me to come home soon, because that was at 8.45 p.m. The second call was from my mom at 9.00 o'clock, she asked for me to go home at that time. Because it was very night (?). But I left Putri's house at 10.00 o'clock with Dita by Taxi. The party was done successfully :))