Photoscape

since a long long time ago, I didn't open photoscape. It such a software to help users edit their photos to be a good pictures. yep, I like that software. Before I edit my photo, it seems like a usual picture, but it will be amazing after I edit it. Let's see my ordinary photos, but full of memory there :)
the picture above is a very nice picture that drawn by my friend, Wulan. I take a picture of that 5 months ago in my classroom. Wulan drew cartoon's style of her classmate on the whiteboard in my classroom, when the class's none of teacher. yea, let me say Devinda from th
e left side, then Rifqi, Me, Anisa, Ifo, Ayu, Bagas, Desi, Della, Laras, and Edu at the ri
ght corner side. I like that funny picture, caused Wulan drew us with our own specifications :))

then, here is a picture of me with my best fellas, Laras and Dimas.
that photo was taken at Novy's Birthday Celebration. My friend and I didn't expect before that we would meet each other with the same colour of costume. HAHA, cinta Indonesia, right? Red and White are like our National Flag. Tinggal dikerek langsung hormat, ckakaka :D

and the last, special for my Dita, Putri, Farhan, Agus. Huekeke, teman sepanjang masa Insya Allah :D. As the thing that made me miss them a lot XD. this is it!
that's all about my edited photos among my friends and me. but there are some photos that i wouldn't rather share them in this blog caused I wasn't taken there :D hehe