Predikat A

Once in a blue moon, i heard something special at that day. If you want to know the date is approximately eighteen months ago. It happened after I text my mom that i had been passed the first step in student recruitment of Senior High School 3 Semarang, which is a popular school around Indonesia that has a good prestige and such a quality school around country.

Yea, it is such a good story that I can't forget. "Mah *usually I called her in a short massage*, I just passed the first step in the student recruitment of Senior High School 3. Pray for me for the next step which is the last step". Then my mom replied, "Alkhamdulillah mas, I'm happy now". Out of the blue I made tears at that time at that situation with my friends around me. I said, "Wow! Thanks God! I can make my mom's happy, alhamdulillah". You know what, it's my habit for me from I was a child until now, my mom is very talkative to me and she liked to teaching me, telling me something, and giving informations to me that sometimes could make me happy, sad, even crying *spoiled boy -_-* ha..ha..

How happy I was at that time. I could make my mom happy you know!! This was a good achievement that seldom or almost never be happened in my whole life *durhaka* huakakak..

Same as my experience, it happened to my sister just yesterday. She has just graduated from University of Gadjahmada, Yogyakarta. My sister, Anti, took a master degree of Psychology. Mba Anti got an 'A'. How good she is ??? *I'm turn green with envy*. Ha..Ha.. I just say "alhamdulillah, Thank to Allah.. Wish you be more successful in every way of life. Congratulations!", but i didn't show my expression to much *lebay*, because I thought that she can, she will. When I read her message, I just smiled at my phone, speechless. I just updated my status on facebook *cus at that time I was opening my facebook account*, then I replied her message.

Just a moment ago, as a naughty boy, I opened my mom's inbox in her cellphone. Ckakaka actually i didn't want to know her message to my sissy, even I didn't know that my sis and my mom had some conversations by short message, because as I knew both of them made a talk by phone, not by short message.

I read some beautiful sentence there, "congratulations dek Anti. I'm proud to have a girl like you. I wish Allah will always beside you and give the best way for your life. Once again, Congratulation", how couldn't I cry? Crying because of a happiness.

Those are some lifetime achievements from my sissy and me for mom. love you, mom..